Care Plus Solutions
EAP services for all employees, dependents, and household members:
• Unlimited 24/7 phone consultations with Master’s level counselors
• Up to 3 telephonic, telehealth, or face-to face counseling sessions with a Master’s or Doctoral level counselor
• No cost legal consultations and referrals to a discounted local attorney
• No cost financial consultations and referrals to discounted, local financial professionals and licensed CPA’s
• Eldercare and childcare consultations, assessments, information and referrals
• Monthly Work-Life/Wellness webinars
• Our Wellbeing Website which includes health assessments, personal and professional training modules, articles, archived webinars, videos, streaming audio, locators, calculators and resources related to parenting, aging, health, consumer tips, legal forms, etc.
• Employee Orientation: live or online format useful as a refresher or to orient new employees on how to use the EAP
• Monthly Employee Work-Life/Wellness newsletters
• Standard program promotion including “Welcome Kits”, general and topical brochures, posters, wallet cards
• Health Fairs
• Critical Incident Response Services
• Lunch and Learn Workshops
Your Wellbeing Website
• Click here to be redirected to the “Work-Life Login”
• If you have already created a username and password, simply use that information to login on the right-hand side of the page. If you have not yet registered, continue to the following steps.
• Click “Register” on the left-hand side of the page.
• Complete the registration form. Create your own unique username and password. Choose your company from the drop down menu when prompted (“Inyo County Office of Education”). When finished, click “Register”. You only need to register once.
• You now have thousands of work-life and wellness resources at your fingertips! Please call 800-832-8902 if you would like a walk through or have questions.
Personal Advantage Web Portal Resources